'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Rainbow Butterfly Baby

Here is my second Rainbow Butterfly baby. The image is "Butterfly Baby" by Krista at Saturated Canary.... and as per the previous Butterfly baby card any of these I sell I will be donating all profit to Joel - the complete package a charity assisting families who have Rainbow babies.

Please take the time to visit their site for more information.

 
 
 
The card is 6" square and I used a pink floral paper from a Forever Friends "Pink Parfait" A5 paper pack as the background paper. I then layered a beautiful rose print paper which I'm afraid I have no idea where it was from as it's been in my stock for some time. I then layered three lacey doilys on top of each other after I'd coloured in the flowers on one of them with PP2 from the Spectrum Noir range. The beautiful image herself was coloured using the Pastel set of Spectrum Noir pens and Faber Castell pencils to define the hair. I used Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels 29 for the little tag and added a few pearlised pink hearts to finish her off.
I like her, hope you do too. I would like to sell her to help the ladies at Joel so if you're interested please get in touch.

Love n Light

Clare x

1 comment:

  1. Aww how fab are those rainbow wings! Great work hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete