'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 10 March 2013

Butterfly Baby


This little sweetheart is a Saturated Canary Image called "Butterfly Baby" and has been created as a Congratulations on the birth of Your Baby Boy. My intention is to make a number of these little darlings, boys/girls and in various styles but all with Rainbow Wings.

The reason for this is that I plan to donate any profit I make from these cards to Joel - the Complete Package a charity raising money for families with Rainbow Babies. A Rainbow baby is a baby born after a loss. Joel aim to support those who have experienced the tragedy of a stillbirth and neonatal death who have now been blessed with a Rainbow!

Any amount is gratefully received by Lisa and Emma and enables them to run playgroups and support goups for these families. Please support them if you feel able

Love n Light

Clare x



 


No comments:

Post a Comment