'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 10 March 2013

Japanese Tilda



The image is a Magnolia Stamp "Japanese Tilda". The "Japanese Tree of Luck" has been coloured in Spectrum Noir pens (pastels) and Tilda was coloured in Spectrum Noir pens (pastels and reds). The card is matt and layered with Japanese Origami paper (green floral) and Creative Memories card (green). I coloured her hair in a light grey pen and then used a Faber-Castell black pencil (no.199).

I made this card as a Mother's Day Card for my Mother-in-Law and she thought she was lovely x I'm glad because I thought so too...

Love n Light

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment