'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 3 March 2013

Macey


 
Hello everyone, I have used this digi stamp by Mo Manning called "Walker" a couple of times so I have named each card so that they can be identified. This one I've named Macey after a friend's daughter. I love how simple it is. I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir pens from the "pastel" set. The card itself I made with a pastel green textured card which has a linen texture. I have then layered using a leafy green sheet from a pack of Forever Friends papers. The pack was called Pink Parfait...

The ovals I cut using some Creative Memories cutting systems that I've had for many years going back to when I was a consultant for the company before they ceased trading in the UK. The image oval I lifted using 3D foam so that it stands slightly proud of the card. All in all I'm really please with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment