'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 3 March 2013

Ellie


Here's Ellie actually it's Mo Manning's "Walker" coloured in Spectrum Noir "pastel" but as per my previous post I've named her so that I can identify the different cards, she's named after my kid sister. Mo creates some lovely images this is just one of them. This time I've layered her using a lilac check paper from my stash and some Creative Memories lilac card.

I've created her as a Congratulations on your baby girl card. Whilst I know she isn't exactly a baby I think she is just so cute it's OK anyway.... :-)

I embellished using some mulberry flowers and gem flowers I had in stock and a lovely little satin butterfly.

I intend to enter her into Totally Gorjuss's weekly challenge...Anything goes with Pink. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment