'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 24 March 2013

A Favourite

If you look back in my blogs you'll see I have done this young lady before. But she is one of my favourite images by Kenny K and she's called Troublemaker.  This time I decided to do her in greens and browns using Spectrum Noir (greens) and also some browns EB1, EB7.












I used Spellbinder Nestabilities 29 cut from white card which I printed the image on and layered it with some dark chocolate brown and marbled green card which I had in my Creative Memories file and also used the Nestabilities 29 for the tag cut in Creative Memories oatmeal with a gold "Happy Birthday" sticker added.





For the brads I coloured in some pearlised white Candi with my EB7 Spectrum Noir Pen.

I'm quite pleased with the result.It's amazing how different two cards can look that were made with the same image...

So what do you all think to this version?

Love n Light

Clare x


No comments:

Post a Comment