'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Be so Happy

Made this for a very special Grandma's 80th birthday. Words were more important than images or numbers so here's what I created:

This first image is obviously in the box. Everything on this card apart from the die-cut scrolls came from Dreamees a company run by Hayley Bignall (an ex-student at the school I work in) and her Mum, Carol Bignall. Hayley is a designer of original artwork cd's, stamps and accessories.

I printed papers in pastel green and pastel pink from her Simply Sweet CD for this card. The flowers are made using printed templates and I think look fab!! I decided to cut the flowers leaving a white border (a tip from Hayley) as it really makes the flower pop when it's completed.









 I've taken this photo so you can see the 3D effect of the flowers.











As this card is a wordy one, thought I'd let you see the verse.


I will be entering the card into Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Swirls Challenge
and Pink Gem Designs - Make It Sentimental Challenge
and Divas By Design -Anything Goes Challenge




Thanks for calling by, please let me know what you think of my card either by ticking boxes or leaving a comment.

Love n Light

Clare xx






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Clare. I am sure the recipient will just love this. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and I do love those flowers. The textures are so pretty with them.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - pretty colours and the flowers are gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along at AGOAC.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning card and beautiful colours, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card... beautiful colours and flowers - and of course flourishes too.

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Clare , love it .
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete