'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 26 May 2013

CAS - Clean and Simple

This card was made to go with the door hanger and birdhouse money box previously blogged. The request was just for a card that went with them.  I decided that I would create a very simple card using a leafed scroll die I have which was cut from some Dreamees paper which I printed from one of my cd's and also a flower created using template. The actual card shape was also a template.


Not much to say about this one other than I think the simpleness of it is really effective. What do you think?

Love n Light

Clare x

1 comment: