'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Money Box & Door Hanger

This project was something different for me. I'd made a door hanger at a workshop I attended which I really enjoyed. It was seen my by sister in law who asked me to do her these for a friends birthday, so here you go, what do you think?






Everything apart from the heart banner on these is courtesy of Dreamees, a really friendly family business who are massively enthusiastic about crafting (you can tell I'm a fan....lol).

The papers are on a double cd called "Simply Sweet" and it's full of various coloured backing papers, accessories, card templates, sentiments (it's packed). I used papers from the cd to craft the green and teal flowers and their white rose kit to make my roses.  The mdf birdhouse money box and door hanger were also from them.

The heart banner die is by La La Land and I purchased it from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and it's my favourite die at the moment...

I will be making myself a hanger shortly to go in my kitchen but it'll be along the lines of the kitchen being heart of the home with maybe a Saturated Canary image included.

Please feel free to comment either by ticking boxes or leaving me a comment. Thanks for calling by

I am entering these into the Cute & Girly mid way challenge

Love n Light

Clare x

5 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous , love that cute and pretty bird house . janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous creations! Love the subtle colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at BTC&G's "Flowers" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, these are fantastic!!!! love both projects and the papers are awesome. Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Clare I love them both, so pleased we inspired you to do more .
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete