'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 26 May 2013

Cosy Night!

Think this should be "Cosy Lap" but you get the idea :-)

You will already have seen this image on a previous blog but it's been waiting for me to convert into a card.  I've used a Sketch for the layout of this card and really pleased with the result here.  The cards were from my card stash and the scrolls were from Dreamees. The fringing is actually paper straw from The Works in Mansfield. I edged one end using a lace cutter.

The card has actually been created for a friend that fell in love with the image when I coloured her and wants it for herself. Hoping she likes it.... (Lucy Hayes).

I will be entering this card into the CLP Sketch Challenge 58 for May.

Love n Light

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment