'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 5 May 2013

Me, My Cat & The Moon

Have done a couple of versions of this little beauty and they look totally different. This one was completed and sold virtually on the same day. The other image has yet to be converted into a card but has been reserved already, I promise Lucy I'm on it...

On the completed card I used Spectrum Noir pens as always. FS1 & 3 for the skin LV1 & IB1 for the dress, hat n gloves. Her hair was BG4 and a blender to get the white streaks.

I blended BG1 & 2 for the sky and did the tree in EB1, 2 & 7 trying to get where the moon had highlighted the branches. The cat was coloured in BG8.

I used some stock CM card and papers to matt and layer the image and added a couple of wee pearls in the corners. Really happy with the result.

The second version I've included the photo I took when I'd finished her which shows the colours I used.

Thanks for calling by. Hope you like them. All cards like this are one offs but something similar can be created on request.

Love n Light

Clare xx



No comments:

Post a Comment