'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 26 May 2013

Book Worm - Reading Rosie

Here's my final blog for tonight.... I purchased four beech box frames recently and decided that I wished to frame four cards/pictures created from my favourite four (craft) artists at the moment. They are Saturated Canary (I have one of these already courtesy of Rebecca of Berrylicious Cards and it is framed now), Kenny Kiernan, Regan Kubecek and Hayley at Dreamees.

This one is by Hayley at Dreamees and is called Reading Rosie. She's from the Gorgeous Girls cd. I've used spectrum noir pens LV's I think and TB1 for her jeans... The tags come with her and I coloured them to match.


I layered her using card from my stash. It's a plain lilac, a pale sage linen effect card and a pastel pink. I used some paper straw to layer the image square onto the rest of the card. I had purchased a number of flowers from Sally Twinkle's in Mansfield. The buttons however came from my mum's button box which I think I may now have to permanently acquire...lol.

Hope you like her, I do and she'll be going on my wall in the morning (bit late to be knocking picture tacks into the wall).

Love n Light

Clare x

1 comment: