'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 25 August 2013

Tea Time

This card is made using some freebie downloads from Dreamees fb page https://www.facebook.com/Dreamees within the photo album. 

I made it to say "Thanks for having me" to my step mum. I've left it til I got home to post so she wouldn't see it before she got it so to speak :-)

I love doing swirly roses x and love the colours xx lovely card for a lovely lady 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the soft colours - and the rolled roses
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, I love the colours and paper, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and I love the colours.
    Thank you for all of the lovely comments you leave me, Bella is a rubber stamp, Krista designs a few of each rubber release that will only be rubber.
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Clare so pleased you love Dreamees products. Carol x

    ReplyDelete