'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 18 August 2013

Congratulations

Here's a recent card made for some friends who had a little boy last Tuesday morning.

I used blue heart paper from my stash and coloured in a stamped image by The Inky Printy Stamp Company (www.justinklined.com) which I'd purchased at Summer Crafting earlier this year. I coloured it using spectrum noir pens. I made rolled roses from the same blue paper and added a nice deep blue button from my button pot! 

I forgot to take a final photo but I tied red butchers twine through the button and added a "congratulations" sentiment in the circle xx 

Inside I used the same blue heart paper and die cut a scalloped circle so I could write in my message. 

Mummy was very happy, if tired 😊 

1 comment: