'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Sunday 25 August 2013

Spritz

I'm a little behind on my blogs altho my fb page is up to date...tut tut, so here goes. I'm also on holiday so cant do proper links but will try. This image is a Saturated Canary image called Spritz. I love Krista's images. I've coloured him in a number of colours, this one being the more traditional one. I used my usual FS1&3 for his skin, TN1&2 for his hair, LG1&2 for his wings, pants and boots. The hat and candy stick were

CR8.

The Recipe of Christmas stamp is from Dreamees, a local company I purchase from quite regularly. I believe they have deal where tou can purchase a bundle of different 'recipe' stamps too at the moment.

The background star paper and green n white card were in my stash. I made this card A5 landscape my other Spritz's I've made 5 x 5 square xx





No comments:

Post a Comment