'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Friday 2 August 2013

Steam Punk 2

Another go at a Steam Punk Card.
 
I embossed a piece of grey card using a Darice embossing folder and my Spellbinder Grand Caliber and did the same with a piece of gold mirror card so that I had the cogs.
 
I stamped a pocket watch and compass using my Dreamees stamps and distressed them in Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
 
To make the card up, I started off with a brown background and layered the two embossed pieces at angles with a piece of lace which I had purchased from Dreamees a little while ago in between and a Tim Holtz tag through which I tied a small piece of velvet ribbon. I slotted the watch and the compass behind the card.
 
The mannequin is from a die cut set Delphine Card Toppers by Kanban which I purchased from the Craftstation in Kirkby in Ashfield.
 
I'm really quite pleased with the result. Thanks for calling by, please feel free to comment.
 
Love n Light
 
Clare x

1 comment: