'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Friday 2 August 2013

Steam Punk

 
Love this Kenny Kiernan image "Lady Victoria" and decided to have a go at a Steam Punk card.

The card itself is just short of 6" square. I then used a Darice embossing folder to create the cogs on the dark grey piece of card and layered both it and a piece of lilac corrugated card at angles. Using the embossing folder I created some white cogs, I cut them out and distressed them with spun sugar distress ink.

I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens PP1 and LV1 for the dress and cape and used BGR2 for the boots and cane. I added a Tim Holtz tag which I'd purchased from one of my favourite suppliers Dreamees to finish the card off.

Thanks for calling by

Love n Light

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment