'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Ugly Bug Does

Hello peeps

This week I have been mostly making things, for the Big Meet on Saturday. Obviously can't post them on here as wouldn't be a surprise for some lovely girlies there.


Yesterday I received my Ugly Bug Does Subscription Box and Oh My Life...... love it.  Pen, Sticker, Charm, Washi and posh Paper Clip.


The  pen is fabulous and writes well too. You can't really see it here but it's full of gems in the top half of the pen.










Absolutely loving this planner charm.... I mean look at it.... really autumnal leaves and the little wee charms on it give that proper Autumn/Halloween feel.


The Washi tape is to die for.... There's a cutey little fox paperclip made by Alyson at Scarlet Moon Crafts and then of course there are the Ugly Bug stickers.


As always the stickers are perfect, fabulous quality and I'm looking forward to decorating my Halloween/Half Term week with them.

I've been a member of the Ugly Bug Design Team for a while so I guess you could say I am biased but if you'd like to check out the quality for yourself then there will be a new box available in November (limited number)








So.... if you want to receive a fabulous stationery box then you need to be logging onto www.etsy.com/uk/shop/UglyBugDoes on I would say the 3rd October when the shop reopens after the Big Meet to have a chance to get one.

Love and Light

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment