'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Saturday 9 August 2014

Congratulations Blue

This fabulous Saturated Canary image called "Marry Me"  was perfect for my friends wedding card as she has a red bob.

I used the papers from a Dreamees ready card as she loves pink and I loved this particular pattern. 

I used 3d foam pads to lift the image slightly and folded the butterfly wings so they stood up from the card. 

I did actually colour the roses fuschia pink but forgot to photo it again before I gave it to her...lol

I think she turned out ok. 

I've used the same image for a couple of other cards all of which look different. One for my cousin Jane and one for my Brother (16th August) which is why I'm quite late posting this. Am happy with all versions. Hope they were too. 

Love n Light

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment