'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Friday 1 August 2014

Berrylicious


Present for a friend. I love making these wee suitcases ๐Ÿ˜Š. The template is on one of my project CDs from Dreamees.  They're all different and I try to make specific to the person who gets them. 

This one was for my friend Berry in Chester. Apologies the photos aren't great but here goes. 

Here was the start of the inside

Then the top


Inside I'd created a few friendship quote cards which I distressed to age them a little. 

I also made a little card to go alongside the suitcase. 



Berry was quite pleased going on her message yesterday when it arrived. So I'm happy too. 

Love n Light

Clare

1 comment: