'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Monday 7 July 2014

Thanx Sis




Another little card for my friend but this time for her sister.

From back to front the background is a print from a crafters companion cd, as is the little hidden tag and envelope. There's also a heart doily layered in. 


The image is a Saturated Canary called Secrets and I love it x it was coloured using Graph It pens for the skin in 4115 & 4145 and Spectrum Noir pens in PP2 & TB1for the clothing and bunting. I coloured it to represent the two sisters. The hair on the red head was Graph It 3125, 3170 & 3190 and the one with pigtails was Spectrum Noir EB1, EB2 & EB7. I fussy cut the image and stuck it using mini foam pads to give the card some dimension. 


It's very girly but I love it. 


Love n Light


Clare x

1 comment:

  1. is this cute or is this cute, love the image from Krista and your colours are so girly...xx
    ♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete