'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Thursday 5 June 2014

Cherry Blossom in Purple

This image is a My Bestie image "Cherry Blossom" designed by Sherri Baldy and a real cutie. She's available on Etsy just click here.



I have coloured her in a combination of Graph-it and Spectrum Noir pens. Her hair was coloured using Faber-Castell pencils.


I decided to create a twisted easel for a change and layered her up using papers from my stash some lace ribbon and a doily and added a flower for impact to the front and added more flowers and a simple die cut shape with a Happy Birthday sticker sentiment inside. 



I do struggle with hair sometimes so quite pleased with the result. I was going to enter her into a My Besties Challenge but unfortunately had a few things come up and missed the deadline for the particular theme...lol


Hope you like her I think she's a sweetheart.




Love n Light
Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment