'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Friday 31 January 2014

First Valentine

I've actually completed a valentine card my first of the year and it's not red!!! Thought I'd have a change. :-)

The image is "Collecting Hearts" by Regan Kubecek an Australian artist and can be purchased through Sweet Pea Stamps. I think she's fabulous (Regan too...lol). Actually Regan does have some gorgeous digi stamps available on Sweet Pea go take a look.

I did this one really simply matting and layering a pale green linen card and silver card behind the image. I used Spellbinder Labels 29 to cut the image and silver card.

I coloured her using a mixture of Graph It and Spectrum Noir pens. 

Skin "Graph It" 4115 & 4145
Dress and Wings 9100, 9102 9103
The Hearts 5280
The Grass is Spectrum Noir" DG1 & DG2
The Toadstools and Basket EB1 & EB2

I like her, hope you do too. 

Love n Light

Clare x

1 comment:

  1. What a cute image, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete