'cookieOptions = {...};'

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
My name is Clare I live in Nottinghamshire and work in education supporting students as my full time job but like to make cards, craft and plan as a hobby. I have recently taken up arigurumi crochet, the perfect autumn/winter hobby. I have also decided after a number of years off to pick up my guitar and learn to play again so due to metal strings and crochet hooks the ends of my fingers are slowly toughening up.

Monday 22 July 2013

Pearl Anniversary Card

This card was for a pearl anniversary card a work colleague asked me to make after she'd seen another one I'd made but she specifically requested peach not pink.

The papers were printed from Dreamees CDs as were the flowers. I think Simply Sweet. 


I decorated the inside too using the same papers and a verse chosen from a selection by the purchaser. 

I used liquid pearls in the centre of the flowers. 

All in all very happy with the result x

Love n Light xx

No comments:

Post a Comment